Monday, May 04, 2009

Poor dad or rich dad?

Am I the poor dad... every single day, I am getting poorer... Outstanding bills with outstanding growth... how? poor dad, you are getting poorer..

"When you are rich, can you bring me and sis to Pizza Hut ya dad!" poor daughter asking her poor dad...

"Okay, when I am rich", says the poor dad with a rich smile... the poor daughter also smile back at her poor dad in a very rich way...

"Darling...", the poor wife awaken her poor husband... "Yes dear, I was dreaming... we will get better soon", says the poor husband...

*sigh* My poor husband, always rich in dreams... what to do?

Go to work and hide in the house after work, otherwise the cash will 'rich' out eventually... gas, parking ticket, snacks... That's why we never 'rich' out to other places... as the poor kept 'poor'ing in...

No comments: